Wednesday, November 16, 2005

IT'S HERE!!!

It finally came!! I am now the proud owner of Klay World: Off the Table. I ordered my movie on October 15, the day it came out, and received it on November 14, one month later. Although really, Knox is basically stuffing and addressing every envelope himself, with the help of some friends. So, when you get bombarded with such a huge amount of orders all at once? I'd say he did pretty damn good at getting them out so quick.

So, the movie. It rocks. I suck at writing movie reviews, so you know what? I'm not going to tell you anything about it! hahaha. We can have a KW:OTT party at my place when I'm in Weyburn and I'll let someone else, like one of my brothers have the pleasure of writing the review.

So for now, I'll leave you with this quote from the movie:

"Have you seen Mr. Black and Dr. Bob?"
"They were behind me, but I dont know if they are there anymore... Im too lazy to turn around."

5 Comments:

At 4:34 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

SEND IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:42 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

You get to see it in a month when I come home!

 
At 11:18 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I think I'll just Bittorrent it

 
At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

Man... sure wish I got to see it. Oh well.

 
At 1:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you liked my movie :)

-Knox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home